This is a great post from Small Business Online Coach. It’s not lengthy, but it’s packed with immediately applicable wisdom if you’re running any type of pay-per-click campaign… One of the biggest mistakes people make when improving on CTRs (click thurs rates) on their PPC (pay-per-click) advertising is they forget to match the landing page [...]Read More...
- Web Users Judge Sites in the Blink of an Eye
- There Are Our Customers Folks!
- WPSyndicator - Brand New MUST HAVE Tool for Bloggers
- How does affiliate marketing work, and how do people make money from it?
- Email Still Beats Social Networks for E-Commerce
- An Easy Way To Improve Your PPC Conversions
- These Myths Can Stop Your Affiliate Marketing Efforts From Ever Producing Results
- Hello from Kristy!
- Kristy on These Myths Can Stop Your Affiliate Marketing Efforts From Ever Producing Results
- Eric Burnett on These Myths Can Stop Your Affiliate Marketing Efforts From Ever Producing Results
- Kristy on Web Users Judge Sites in the Blink of an Eye
- Costa Rica Marketing on Web Users Judge Sites in the Blink of an Eye
- Jake on How Does Affiliate Marketing Work, and How Do People Make Money From It?
Tag cloudsocial media landing page eric burnett times square social networks pay per click page load time chrome ctr seo first impression cognitive bias new york ecommerce kristy makenna quality google internet marketer web page backlink myths referral program business mindset 80s music click through rate adwords state of hawaii content syndication traffic WPSyndicator making money online plug ins firefox ppc wordpress email star wars series affiliate marketing browser andy fletcher ad computer support department search engine optimization usability anchor text