Here’s a very interesting bit of news from the boys and girls over at WebProNews… A new report from Econsultancy suggests that email still beats social networks when it comes to marketing for e-commerce. The report says that over a third (37%) of consumers don’t use a social networking site, and that those who have [...]Read More...
- Kristy on These Myths Can Stop Your Affiliate Marketing Efforts From Ever Producing Results
- Eric Burnett on These Myths Can Stop Your Affiliate Marketing Efforts From Ever Producing Results
- Kristy on Web Users Judge Sites in the Blink of an Eye
- Costa Rica Marketing on Web Users Judge Sites in the Blink of an Eye
- Jake on How Does Affiliate Marketing Work, and How Do People Make Money From It?
Tag cloudcontent syndication business mindset referral program first impression plug ins social networks andy fletcher eric burnett affiliate marketing cognitive bias traffic page load time click through rate WPSyndicator anchor text seo chrome ppc ecommerce kristy makenna email social media making money online star wars series landing page quality search engine optimization firefox pay per click times square browser usability 80s music web page new york myths adwords google computer support department wordpress backlink internet marketer ad ctr state of hawaii