Here’s an eye-opening discovery for anyone with a web site. I had heard that the time interval was a few seconds, but this reveals it to be much quicker! From Nature.com… Potential readers can make snap decisions in just 50 milliseconds. Like the look of our website? Whatever the answer (and hopefully it was yes), [...]Read More...
- WPSyndicator - Brand New MUST HAVE Tool for Bloggers
- An Easy Way To Improve Your PPC Conversions
- Email Still Beats Social Networks for E-Commerce
- There Are Our Customers Folks!
- Hello from Kristy!
- Web Users Judge Sites in the Blink of an Eye
- How is affiliate marketing? Is it another smoke screen to sell useless guides to desperate people?
- Affiliate Marketing?
- Kristy on These Myths Can Stop Your Affiliate Marketing Efforts From Ever Producing Results
- Eric Burnett on These Myths Can Stop Your Affiliate Marketing Efforts From Ever Producing Results
- Kristy on Web Users Judge Sites in the Blink of an Eye
- Costa Rica Marketing on Web Users Judge Sites in the Blink of an Eye
- Jake on How Does Affiliate Marketing Work, and How Do People Make Money From It?
Tag cloudsocial networks click through rate search engine optimization ad quality landing page times square anchor text affiliate marketing backlink ecommerce social media computer support department internet marketer traffic email myths page load time first impression business mindset star wars series browser adwords ctr andy fletcher plug ins google WPSyndicator 80s music firefox web page state of hawaii new york kristy makenna seo usability content syndication chrome pay per click referral program eric burnett making money online wordpress cognitive bias ppc