Here’s an eye-opening discovery for anyone with a web site. I had heard that the time interval was a few seconds, but this reveals it to be much quicker! From Nature.com… Potential readers can make snap decisions in just 50 milliseconds. Like the look of our website? Whatever the answer (and hopefully it was yes), [...]Read More...
- Affiliate marketing??
- How is affiliate marketing? Is it another smoke screen to sell useless guides to desperate people?
- affiliate marketing?
- An Easy Way To Improve Your PPC Conversions
- Hello from Kristy!
- Email Still Beats Social Networks for E-Commerce
- There Are Our Customers Folks!
- Affiliate Marketing?
- Kristy on These Myths Can Stop Your Affiliate Marketing Efforts From Ever Producing Results
- Eric Burnett on These Myths Can Stop Your Affiliate Marketing Efforts From Ever Producing Results
- Kristy on Web Users Judge Sites in the Blink of an Eye
- Costa Rica Marketing on Web Users Judge Sites in the Blink of an Eye
- Jake on How Does Affiliate Marketing Work, and How Do People Make Money From It?
Tag cloudplug ins internet marketer kristy makenna page load time ctr state of hawaii ad social networks usability social media ecommerce adwords WPSyndicator wordpress first impression search engine optimization quality backlink cognitive bias browser computer support department web page firefox content syndication ppc referral program traffic eric burnett seo new york star wars series andy fletcher affiliate marketing landing page chrome anchor text business mindset email myths click through rate pay per click making money online 80s music times square google