This is a great post from Small Business Online Coach. It’s not lengthy, but it’s packed with immediately applicable wisdom if you’re running any type of pay-per-click campaign… One of the biggest mistakes people make when improving on CTRs (click thurs rates) on their PPC (pay-per-click) advertising is they forget to match the landing page [...]Read More...
- Kristy on These Myths Can Stop Your Affiliate Marketing Efforts From Ever Producing Results
- Eric Burnett on These Myths Can Stop Your Affiliate Marketing Efforts From Ever Producing Results
- Kristy on Web Users Judge Sites in the Blink of an Eye
- Costa Rica Marketing on Web Users Judge Sites in the Blink of an Eye
- Jake on How Does Affiliate Marketing Work, and How Do People Make Money From It?
Tag cloudclick through rate firefox star wars series seo landing page wordpress page load time ad plug ins adwords pay per click state of hawaii google search engine optimization web page business mindset backlink quality kristy makenna affiliate marketing computer support department content syndication social networks anchor text social media first impression referral program traffic email new york usability 80s music eric burnett browser chrome WPSyndicator myths times square andy fletcher internet marketer ecommerce cognitive bias ctr making money online ppc