This is a great post from Small Business Online Coach. It’s not lengthy, but it’s packed with immediately applicable wisdom if you’re running any type of pay-per-click campaign… One of the biggest mistakes people make when improving on CTRs (click thurs rates) on their PPC (pay-per-click) advertising is they forget to match the landing page [...]Read More...
- Affiliate marketing??
- Web Users Judge Sites in the Blink of an Eye
- affiliate marketing?
- Hello from Kristy!
- How does affiliate marketing work, and how do people make money from it?
- WPSyndicator - Brand New MUST HAVE Tool for Bloggers
- There Are Our Customers Folks!
- These Myths Can Stop Your Affiliate Marketing Efforts From Ever Producing Results
- Kristy on These Myths Can Stop Your Affiliate Marketing Efforts From Ever Producing Results
- Eric Burnett on These Myths Can Stop Your Affiliate Marketing Efforts From Ever Producing Results
- Kristy on Web Users Judge Sites in the Blink of an Eye
- Costa Rica Marketing on Web Users Judge Sites in the Blink of an Eye
- Jake on How Does Affiliate Marketing Work, and How Do People Make Money From It?
Tag cloudinternet marketer click through rate eric burnett plug ins ppc backlink first impression star wars series times square usability wordpress quality social networks new york traffic state of hawaii cognitive bias 80s music landing page business mindset computer support department firefox email social media chrome ctr search engine optimization myths pay per click WPSyndicator anchor text making money online andy fletcher content syndication browser kristy makenna page load time affiliate marketing ad referral program ecommerce google web page seo adwords