Here’s an eye-opening discovery for anyone with a web site. I had heard that the time interval was a few seconds, but this reveals it to be much quicker! From Nature.com… Potential readers can make snap decisions in just 50 milliseconds. Like the look of our website? Whatever the answer (and hopefully it was yes), [...]Read More...
- Kristy on These Myths Can Stop Your Affiliate Marketing Efforts From Ever Producing Results
- Eric Burnett on These Myths Can Stop Your Affiliate Marketing Efforts From Ever Producing Results
- Kristy on Web Users Judge Sites in the Blink of an Eye
- Costa Rica Marketing on Web Users Judge Sites in the Blink of an Eye
- Jake on How Does Affiliate Marketing Work, and How Do People Make Money From It?
Tag cloudemail times square quality google kristy makenna firefox state of hawaii star wars series ecommerce plug ins making money online usability anchor text cognitive bias andy fletcher eric burnett 80s music browser pay per click ppc adwords myths social networks seo WPSyndicator click through rate traffic landing page chrome ad referral program social media affiliate marketing search engine optimization business mindset content syndication internet marketer computer support department ctr backlink new york wordpress web page first impression page load time