Here’s a very interesting bit of news from the boys and girls over at WebProNews… A new report from Econsultancy suggests that email still beats social networks when it comes to marketing for e-commerce. The report says that over a third (37%) of consumers don’t use a social networking site, and that those who have [...]Read More...
- How is affiliate marketing? Is it another smoke screen to sell useless guides to desperate people?
- Affiliate marketing??
- Affiliate Marketing?
- There Are Our Customers Folks!
- affiliate marketing?
- Web Users Judge Sites in the Blink of an Eye
- Email Still Beats Social Networks for E-Commerce
- Hello from Kristy!
- Kristy on These Myths Can Stop Your Affiliate Marketing Efforts From Ever Producing Results
- Eric Burnett on These Myths Can Stop Your Affiliate Marketing Efforts From Ever Producing Results
- Kristy on Web Users Judge Sites in the Blink of an Eye
- Costa Rica Marketing on Web Users Judge Sites in the Blink of an Eye
- Jake on How Does Affiliate Marketing Work, and How Do People Make Money From It?
Tag cloudbacklink cognitive bias anchor text click through rate chrome firefox 80s music state of hawaii andy fletcher web page content syndication page load time browser wordpress quality ecommerce WPSyndicator adwords business mindset ppc plug ins seo google traffic first impression social networks internet marketer computer support department usability landing page times square myths kristy makenna social media new york email making money online pay per click affiliate marketing eric burnett star wars series search engine optimization ctr ad referral program